Miyerkules, Nobyembre 15, 2017

My Electronic Portfolio




Non –Objective Shape
Output No. 1

Description: In this output, the teacher asked us to close our eyes and to draw anything in the cardboard using pentelpen. After that we open our eyes to see the scribbled form that we make. And then we put color on it to make it colorful. It’s called a non- objective shape which has no object reference and no subject matter suggestion. It’s simply an abstract or design shapes that can be seen in the design books.


Learnings: In this output, I learned to be creative because as I draw an abstract without looking on it, I think of something that can be possibly the form of my work. But then when I open my eyes it’s not the form of what I think. During that time I feel so excited because I couldn’t see the form of it and I didn’t expect the result of it. I also learned the proper execution on how to color the spaces provided on it. By doing that it can enhance my coloring skills.



Visualization
Output No. 2

Description: Visualization is simply a mental rehearsal. In this output, the teacher asked us to listen a song. While listening the song each of us should imagined of something that connected to the song that we listened. By that song we had to draw of what was in our mind while listening on it. After that we have to write a brief explanation of the drawing.


Learnings: In this output, I learned on how to explain the drawing that I draw. I learned to be imaginative because as I listened the song I imagined anything. Just like I imagine a place where I can spent time alone. A place that is peaceful and can make my heart comfortable. I learned that the music can reflects the heart of the person listening on it.


Shading Scenery
Output No. 3a

Description: In this output, the teacher asked us to draw a scenery by shading using a pencil. By using the different techniques of shading. There are three techniques of pencil shading such as cross hatching, blending and broad stroke method. These techniques can create gradation to make drawings believable and more realistic. In that techniques it can help us to make our work easy.


Learnings: In this output, I learned the different techniques of pencil shading. It’s the cross hatching, blending and broad stroke method. I learned on how to properly apply the shading techniques. I learned on how to shade every forms in the drawing. Also, I learned to be creative by thinking of what could be the technique that I should apply on it.



Shading: Human Face
Output No. 3b

Description: In this output, the teacher discussed first on how to draw a human face. Showing a pictures and video clips of it. For us to know on what could be the first part of the face to be drawn and so on. In drawing a human face, first part to be draw is the shape of the face then the eyes, eyebrow, nose, lips and the hair. By drawing the human face there are also the technique for it to look realistic.


Learnings: In this output, I learned on how to draw the part of the human face. Especially for the beginners like me, I don’t know how to start to draw a human face but when the teacher shows us the video I started to know how to start on it. First to draw is the shape of the face then the eyes, eyebrow, nose, lips and the hair. In drawing the human face, it should be look alike for the original face to make the drawing realistic. In drawing the face it should be in the proper shading to make it nice.


OHP: Transparency
Output No. 4

Description: Overhead Projector is an instrument that projects and amplifies an image or written text on a transparency. In this output, the teacher asked us to write a text using the transparency sheet. By applying the two techniques the progressive disclosure and overlaying/ overlapping. In progressive disclosure it involves of covering up all or part of the material on a given transparency. The overlaying/ overlapping its whole transparency is revealed from the start with additional information being added to the original display by superimposing further transparency on the original.

 

Learnings: In OHP: Transparency, I learned on how to properly execute the techniques of displaying transparency. In overlapping/overlaying first is to write text in the first transparency then overlap to the next transparency with another text on it. In progressive disclosure it is to covering text while the other text is uncover. It’s very effective in showing pictures example of it is the parts of the body. This two techniques of displaying transparency is very effective during discussion.


MS PowerPoint
Output No. 5

Description: Microsoft Power point is a presentation graphics used to create beautiful, professional- looking presentation. The processes of designing and running a presentations become a wizard-like activity. The objective such as text, shapes, pictures, and sound can easily be combined to create high- impact presentation. Animation can also be effected on the objects to add life to still object in the slides. By the use of this, it can make us present a presentation easier and faster.


Learnings: In this output, I learned on how to make a presentation by the use of this application. In making presentation using this application can save time and less effort because it’s easy to manage and it can make the work faster. I learned on how to use the transition and animations for each slides. The use of animation and transition is to make the slides active or alive. It can help also to catch the attention of the audience.


MS Word: Practical Exercise
Output No. 6

Description: Microsoft Word is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents. It is also the most popular word processor both in the past and in the present.


Learnings: In practical exercise, I learned to make a folder in the desktop. I learned to typing text faster that given on the paper. I learned to use the different icon on the Microsoft word. Especially in inserting the header and to put a page border on the document. I learned on how to find the synonym of the given word.


MS Publisher: Tarpapel
Output No. 7a

Description: In this output, we used MS Publisher to make a tarpapel. MS Publisher contains templates for creating many different types of publications such as tarpaulin. Tarp or tarpaulin is a large piece of waterproof materials that is used to over things. But instead of making a tarpaulin we make a tarpapel that is not commonly used to some people. But then, tarpapel is also useful for the people because through this people can get information for events like school activities, symposium, celebration etc.


Learnings: I learned to make a tarpapel using the MS Publisher. In making the tarpapel is not easy because I have to be creative in having a layout on it to make the tarpapel nice.  I learned on how to use the other tools in the MS Publisher in making the tarpapel.I learned on how to remove background using the MS PowerPoint. I learned to be patient because there are sixteen paper that could be link together to form a tarpapel.


MS Publisher: Certificate
Output No. 7b

Description: In this output, we used MS Publisher to make a certificate. MS Publisher contains templates for creating many different types of publications such as certificate. Certificate is most frequently used to prove one person’s identity to another person. It’s mostly given in events especially in school activities. There are types of certificate such as Certificate of Appreciation, Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Participation.



Learnings: I learned to make a certificate using MS Publisher. By the use of MS Publisher I can choose whatever design that I want. Also there are background colors in the MS Publisher that could be used in certificate to make it colourful. I choose to make a certificate of Appreciation. The theme that I choose in the certificate is all about the WATCH celebration.

1 komento:


  1. Congratulations! Job well done :-). I'm hoping that you can use all those learning in your life as a teacher in the future. GODBLESS

    TumugonBurahin